Problème de drone avec Gearbest

Posté par yunsekai le 07/01/2016 à 10h31

Problème de drone avec Gearbest

Le 07/01/2016 à 10h31

Le 08/02/2016 à 15h48

MAJ: Suite à un litige paypal, je serais remboursé car Gearbest a clairement fait la sourde oreille.
Mais paypal dit que le retour doit être à mes frais??????

je croyais qu'ils remboursaient les frais de retour? une aide svp?

Bonjour à tous,

Je viens encore une fois faire appel au savoir du forum.

J'ai un nouveau litige avec Gearbest. J'ai commandé un quadcopter le 16 décembre 2015.
Je l'ai reçu le 4 janvier 2016 et lorsque je l'ai testé... et bien il ne fonctionne pas!

J'ai ouvert un ticket et voici leurs réponses:

Dear xxx

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with your item.

-Regarding Quadcopters and RC toys please review our policy here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

Warranty Exemptions

All RC Toys are strictly quality controlled prior to dispatch.

Due to their nature and intended usage cases,RC toys, Scooters and wheels are subject to wear and tear through repeated use.

As such, our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee relating to these product only covers "dead on arrival" instances where the product does not work out of the box.

It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the product(s) carefully upon arrival.

Product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage during use, is the customer's responsibility and is not covered by warranty.

Similarly, the warranty does NOT cover RC Toys that have crashed, been damaged or lost due to either extended use or misuse of any kind.

Gearbest recommends proper supervision as we cannot accept liability for any injury, accidents or damage caused by the product or your use of it.

That said, we are still willing to help you the best we can.

We can exceptionally refund 10% the product on your wallet (store credit) and reward you with extra points (e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 5 points ,3USD=3*5 points => get 15 points etc).

You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.

Learn more about wallet benefits: http://www.gearbest.com/about/gb-wallet.html

Check out to use points: http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html?157wrew

Can you please confirm we can go ahead and upgrade your account with this compensation?

Thank you for your collaboration. Best Wishes and have great holidays.

Best Regards

Febe

Gearbest Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com

Une idée? sachant que lorsque je l'ai reçu, il ne fonctionnait dejà pas mais selon eux, il faut qu'il soit "dead on arrival" ?
c'est quoi leur dead on arrival? le drone décapité en 1000 morceaux?
Help please!

7 commentaires

NOUVELLE REPONSE

Nombre de réponses par page

Ce paramètre s’applique automatiquement à l’ensemble des sujets.

Flux RSS des réponses

absolut

Le 07/01/2016 à 10h38

#1 Signaler
tu leur avais dit quoi à la base ? combien tu l'avais payé ?
jos

Le 07/01/2016 à 10h40

#2 Signaler
Oulla a peur j'ai passé commande hier pour justement un drone :o j'espère que tout va s'arranger pour toi.
yunsekai

Le 07/01/2016 à 10h45 (Modifié le 07/01/2016 à 10h59)

#3 Signaler
Voici le message que j'avais mis lors de la création de l'incident:

Hello.
I have received the package.
However,the product is defective.
The dm007 white quadcopter does not take flight. I have followed the instruction on the paper and even watched "how to's" video on youtube.

I will provide a video of the defective product if necessary.

Regards

La première réponse de Gearbest

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your message and your recent order on Gearbest.com.

We sincerely sorry to hear this about your item.

We would like to work together to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Please review our warranty here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

Therefore we kindly ask you to follow these steps:

1.Please describe the problem with your item in details (what happened and when?) stating your order number.

2.Please tell us what steps you have already taken to solve the issue.

3.Please give us the item code indicated on the outer package.

4.Please send us clear pictures or videos of the defects in good lighting.

Ideally, the photos/videos should be clear and focused, under good lighting conditions, and taken at close and medium distance.

Please keep the attachment below 2MB and use any of these formats gif, jpg, png, bmp, doc, xls, txt, rar, ppt, pdf.

We will do our best to help you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

http://www.gearbest.com/

Ma réponse:

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

So far, what I have done is simply charge the battery, put it in the quadcopter. And whenever i try to link the controller to the quadcopter, it works.
However, whenever i try to make it speed up, the blade will only make a single turn, and the controller will loose its linking. making it unable to fly or even move the blades.

I have tryed several guide on Youtube and also tryed to check on rcgroups.com but did not find any answer.

Here are some picture below. Will some youtube video be fine? as i can't upload any video with the 2MB restriction.

Regards
attachment 1 attachment 2

et ils m'ont répondu avec le message du sujet...

edit: le drone m'a pas couté très cher, 26€ seulement, mais ça reste 26€ dans le c*l!
absolut

Le 07/01/2016 à 11h01

#4 Signaler
ok, tu leur redis que tu ne risques pas de l'avoir endommagé vu qu'il ne vole pas, que les hélices ne tournent pas...que tout a tout vérifié...et que rien ne marche...et attends leur réponse.
yunsekai

Le 08/01/2016 à 14h31

#5 Signaler
Je leur ai envoyé des photos et la une video.

mais bon, un peu marre de leur réponse type:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting Gearbest. Really sorry for my delay of reply.

We sincerely sorry to hear this about your item.

We would like to work together to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Please send us clear picture or a link of video of your issue in good lighting. Ideally, the photos/videos should be clear and focused, under good lighting conditions, and taken at close and medium distance.

We will do our best to help you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards
Febe
http://www.gearbest.com/
yunsekai

Le 08/02/2016 à 15h43

#6 Signaler
MAJ: Suite à un litige paypal, je serais remboursé car Gearbest a clairement fait la sourde oreille.

jean512

Le 08/02/2016 à 16h01

#7 Signaler

Ils t'ont dit quoi exactement paypal ?
Car sinon la procédure c'est :
- Tu active le service frais de retour remboursé
- Tu renvoi le colis
- Paypal te rembourse tes frais.

Il faut que tu soit dans le délai de retour du vendeur évidement. Sinon tu peut aller lire les CGU du service paypal si tu veux les détails.

Laisser une réponse

Des champs obligatoires n’ont pas été remplis, ou l’ont été incorrectement.