Application FileAssistant gratuite sur Mac @ Macappsonsale
Posté le 09/07/2016 à 19h45 Modifié le 09/07/2016 à 19h48
Easily Manage Files on Mac
– Drag or add files/folders from anywhere to the FileAssistant box.
– Quickly visit the files/folders through FileAssistant box.
– Conveniently copy, cut, delete the files through FileAssistant box.
– When you modify your files or folders, it will sync with the FileAssistant box automatically.
– Automatically create file shortcut in the box.
– Let you preview the files before you operate them.
More Features for Mac File Management
1. Support to both drag files and add files.
2. Sort the files by add time, name, size, type.
3. Cut-paste or copy-paste the files to anywhere you want.
4. Support to cut/copy/delete files/folders in batches.
5. Easily clean up the box.
You don’t want to waste your time to locate the right file on your Mac, right? You don’t want to save duplicate files on your Mac, do you? Just download FileAssistant, it will help you easily manage your files on Mac. You will find managing Mac files become as easy as managing files on a PC.