ExpiréRemote Pro gratuit sur iOS (au lieu de 4,99 € ) @ Apple
Posté le 28/02/2016 à 21h39 Rendu hot le 29/02/2016 à 01h31 Modifié le 28/02/2016 à 21h56
Si une âme charitable pouvait traduire
· volume de Contrôle en jouant musique ou muet cela entièrement
· Lancement ou quitté n'importe quel app(application) installé sur votre Mac - Kodi, Plex et etc.
· Utilisent votre iPhone ou iPad comme le pavé tactile et le clavier
· documents de Vue ou photos de n'importe quel disque sur votre Mac
· vidéos de Courant(de Cours d'eau) à n'importe quel dispositif de votre Mac
Need remote control for your Mac? You found it - Remote is Swiss Army knife of remote apps.
• Control volume while playing music or mute it entirely
• Launch or quit any app installed on your Mac - Kodi, Plex and etc.
• Use your iPhone or iPad as trackpad and keyboard
• View documents or photos from any disc on your Mac
• Stream videos to any device from your Mac
• Upload photos, videos and other files to your Mac
• Download music, videos and other files to your iPhone/iPad
• File access is password protected so you don't have to worry
OS X 10.7 or newer
iOS 8.0 or newer
Perfect functionality by My nickname is Yochi
I use it mostly for Spotify, which I play through my stereo connected to my computer. Sometimes my computer volume is set low, so that supersedes and limits any Spotify volume adjustments. This remote app lets me raise volume (and launch Spotify if it wasn't running!) from anywhere in my house. Perfect!
Fantastic with a Mac, could be upgraded by Ozzkid5
Dudes, this app works great and even allows smooth remote trackpad movements, while doing well with single, double, and two-fingered taps. Hasn't crashed yet. Could be better if Siri (or equivalent) voice recognition typed words into things, or if there was a keyboard
Works fine! by Mrs. Mary Francis
I got this just for volume control and it does that just fine. The best part is that it seems to stay linked to my Mac even in the background. Wonder if that effects my iPad's battery life? We'll see I guess! I would definitely like a larger volume control slider - like, the full width of the interface maybe? That would give me finer control.
Awesome app by Sheths2001
Best for Mac users.